Types of Personal Information Collected Through the Site
We may collect the following types of Personal Information through the Site:
- Your contact information (such as name, address, email address and phone number);
- Personal information contained in legal agreements (such as invoices and orders);
- Personal information transferred to us by you (or by your organization about you) through the Site(referred to in our agreements as “Customer Data”) such as your employee information, compensation information and other identifiers specific to you such as your gender and ethnicity;
- Information posted by you to the Site (such as comments, suggestions, feedback, opinions, or media); and
- Any other Personal Information you submit through the Site or to us in the form of an email.
Types of Uses of Information & Personal Information
- To provide our products and services to you, to improve the Site and offerings or services provided by us and to better understand how users access and use the Site and offerings provided by us;
- To process product orders received through the Site or other ways you communicate them to us (e.g., email, phone);
- To evaluate business opportunities;
- To effectuate or enforce a transaction or agreement;
- To adjust offerings or services provided by us to you;
- To provide you with information about our products and services that we believe you may find of interest, including to send you mailing lists, and marketing and promotional e-mails;
- To authenticate visitors to the Site;
- To be able to respond to requests or inquiries, and for similar, customer-service-related purposes; and
- We automatically collect through the Site information that is often not personally identifying, such as the website from which visitors came to the Site, Site visitors’ IP address, browser type and other information relating to the device through which they access the Site. We may combine this information with the Personal Information we have collected from you
For clarity, we do not make any warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will be able to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access to, or alteration of personally identifiable information you provide to us. You make any disclosure of personally identifiable information to us at your own risk.
Types of Sharing of or Disclosures of Personal Information
We may share or disclose Personal Information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To third parties in aggregated, or non-personally identifying, forms of information about Site users for marketing, advertising, research or other reasonable business purposes;
- To provide you with information relating to products or services that we believe you may find of interest;
- In response to a subpoena or other legal process by a governmental entity or third party, or if otherwise required by law;
- To protect or enforce our rights including with respect to our assets and properties;
- In the event of the sale or dissolution (bankruptcy) of assets, in whole or in part, of our business or any of its affiliates;
- To third parties involved in the process of fulfilling orders, providing, or performing functions on our behalf (e.g., such as third-party service providers, contractors, payment processors, banks, and collection agencies); and
- To provide our products or services to you and as requested.
Cookies, Beacons and Analytics
When you interact with the Site, we strive to make your experience easy and meaningful. Our Site uses technology, or those of third-party service providers, such as cookies, web beacons (clear GIFs, web bugs) and similar technologies to track user activity and collect site data. We may combine this data with the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, Web beacons are embedded invisibly on webpages and may not be disabled or controlled through your browser.
As noted, we may also engage third parties to track and analyze Site activity on our behalf. To do so, these third parties may place cookies or web beacons to track user activity on our Site. We use the data collected by such third parties to administer and improve the quality of the Site, analyze usage of the Site, and provide a more enhanced user experience on the Site, such as personalizing and delivering relevant offers and content based on user activity on the Site. We do not provide these third parties with your Personal Information.
We may use your email address to communicate with you about orders you have placed, inquiries you have made about our products and services, or information you have shared with us through the Site or email. We may send you emails from time-to-time, about information that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also send you news and offers about our products and services, or those of our chosen partners.
The “California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018” or “CCPA” became effective January 1, 2020. The CCPA grants California consumers new rights related to their personal information. The CCPA affords California consumers new rights to transparency about data collection including rights to control access and use of their personal information. We do not sell your Personal Information. We do share some of your information with our trusted service providers, to market our services and operate the Site. We do not allow these third parties to use your information for their own purposes.
International Users & GDPR
We have implemented safeguards to ensure an adequate level of data protection where your Personal Information is transferred outside of the EEA, such as by means of our customer data processing addendum by means of which we implement the standard contractual clauses for the transfer of Personal Information as approved by the European Commission (Article 46 GDPR).
How to Contact Us
While we strive for error free performance, we cannot always catch an unintended privacy issue. As a result, we encourage your questions and comments about any privacy concerns. Please direct them to us by an email to the following: email@example.com.